Our client is seeking a Freight Attendant for work in Caboolture. This role would suit a focused individual who is ready to assist the Company during the businest time of year.
This is a casual position, offering approximately 38 - 43 hours hours per week. Start time is 5am. The roster is subject to change and regular communication must be maintained with the Supervisor / Manager.
The Freight Attendant will be responsible for:
* Organising items for delivery;
* Loading/unloading items in and out of truck;
* Delivering items to shopping centres and domestic homes; and
* Assisting with day to day operational duties where required.
To be successful for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid manual drivers license;
* Be available for early starts;
* Provide customer service;
* Have good attention to detail; and
* Maintain a high level of professionalism when fulfilling deliveries.
Experience in similar role is adventagous but not essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in aiming for a workplace free of discrimination. We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community we serve.