Our client, a large food manufacturing company located in Gympie are looking for Cracker Room Operator’s to join their team. This role would suit a focused individual who is ready to roll up their sleeves and show their skills in machinery operation.
This is a casual / seasonal position, offering up to 38 hours per week on a day / afternoon rotating roster. The roster is subject to change in accordance to seasonal demand, and regular communication must be maintained with the Manager.
The Cracker Room Operator will be responsible for implementing pre-start checks and start-up procedures, operation of various machines (e.g. switchboard, separator, recycle NIS sorter and colour sorters, etc.), adherence to safety, hygiene and sanitation rules and procedures and general housekeeping.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
• Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical processing lines, sorting and separating machines and product transfer;
• Previous experience / relevant qualifications in the food processing industry (highly desirable);
• Demonstrated knowledge of product styles, including reject and commercial;
• Sound knowledge of HACCP and WHS principles;
• Sound communication skills;
• Be available for day and afternoon shifts;
• High level time management, prioritisation, ability to meet deadlines and a commitment to safe work practices;
• Excellent attention to detail; and
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team
The position offers the opportunity to join a highly reputable company in Australia and around the world. If you would like to join a hard-working team, then click 'APPLY NOW' by close of business on 8 March 2019.
NOTE: For Gumtree applications please do not click on the 'Message' button on the right side of the page, as your resume and details will not be added to our database.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in aiming for a workplace free of discrimination. We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community we serve.