Our client, a large food manufacturing company located in Gympie are looking for Cleaner’s on Night shift to join their team. This role would suit a focused individual who is ready to roll up their sleeves and show their skills in cleaning.
This is a casual / seasonal position, offering up to 38 hours per week on either day or night shift. The roster is subject to change in accordance to seasonal demand, and regular communication must be maintained with the Manager.
The Cleaner will be responsible for ensuring hygiene and sanitation standards are achieved within the Raw processing facility to reduce the risk of contamination, adherence to safety, hygiene and sanitation rules and procedures and general housekeeping.
Your general responsibilities will include:
• Chemical handling, mixture & storage;
• Cleaning of production bins, separators and sorters;
• Changing screens and disassembling machinery as required for cleaning and reassembling;
• Washing buckets, screens and any other equipment used within the production / processing area;
• Cleaning the cracker room and raw processing area;
• Cleaning the lunch room, laboratory, offices and toilets
To be successful for this role, you must have:
• Demonstrated knowledge of production facilities;
• Previous experience / relevant qualifications in the food processing industry (highly desirable);
• Sound knowledge of HACCP and WHS principles;
• Sound communication skills;
• Be available for day or night shifts;
• High level time management, prioritisation, ability to meet deadlines and a commitment to safe work practices;
• Excellent attention to detail; and
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team
The position offers the opportunity to join a highly reputable company in Australia and around the world. If you would like to join a hard-working team, then click 'APPLY NOW' by close of business on 8 March 2019.
NOTE: For Gumtree applications please do not click on the 'Message' button on the right side of the page, as your resume and details will not be added to our database.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in aiming for a workplace free of discrimination. We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community we serve.