We are looking for a general Maintenance Labourer to join our busy team working in the Racing and Events industry. Located in Caloundra, this position would suit someone who has experience in labouring and general maintenance.
This role is a casual position offering approximately 30 hours per week. General duties will include everyday maintenance such as Pressure washing, Mowing, Whipper Snipping, Blower Vacuuming, Furniture set up, cleaning, gardening, function area set up.
To be successful for this role you must:
• Forklift ticket and experience advantageous;
• Have a current driver’s licence;
• Have experience in general labouring and maintenance, with event set up highly regarded;
• Be able to use hand tools;
• Have or be willing to gain understanding of health and safety requirements;
• Be physically able to safely complete the manual tasks of the role;
• Display good communication skills; and
• Be available for immediate start.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you and the type of environment you would like to be a part of, please click “APPLY NOW”.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in aiming for a workplace free of discrimination. We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.