We are seeking applications for labourers working in the Building and Construction industry.
This is a casual / labour hire role offering approximately 38+ hours per week, including weekend work when needed. You would need to be available for work at short notice.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
· General labouring;
· Cleaning of site; and
· Safe operation of hand and power tools.
To be successful for this role you must:
· Have general labouring experience;
· Hold a current white/blue card;
· Have the ability to work in a team;
· Have hand and power tool experience;
· Be physically able to undertake correct manual handling procedures;
· Have great communication skills;
· Be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test;
· Have steel capped boots; and
· The ability to demonstrate an understanding of WH&S requirements.
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience within a manual labouring and / or construction role.
If you think you have the above skills and are well presented and reliable please click “APPLY NOW”.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in aiming for a workplace free of discrimination. We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.