Our Client is a specialised Environmental Management firm with over 20 years of experience in environmental management, specialising in contaminated land, fauna and flora assessments, acoustics, liquor licensing and environmental impact studies. Made up of highly skilled scientists and engineers, a rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administration Assistant to join the team.
This is a permanent part time position, offering three days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday), with potential full-time work offered to the right candidate.
As the Senior Administration Assistant, you will possess impeccable administration skills, as well as excellent communication, both written and verbal, and hold a high level of initiative.
Typical daily tasks will include but are not limited to;
• Acting Client Liaison – as the first point of contact, it is imperative that you make our Clients feel welcomed and set the tone for our professional services;
• Marketing and sales – ensuring that at any given opportunity, Client’s are aware of our full-service offering;
• Manage and maintain social media platforms;
• Preparation of reports, proposals and tenders;
• Project Data Management using Total Synergy software;
• Project management as per Director’s instructions;
• Invoicing, accounts payable and debt collection;
• Adhering to Quality Assurance procedures and amending where required to improve in house efficiency
• Prepare and maintain account records;
• Answer phones and direct accordingly;
• Greet Clients and offer refreshments when present at office;
• Schedule appointments;
• Attend Client meetings when asked and take minutes;
• Maintain office subscriptions and software; and
• Ensure office amenities are kept clean and tidy;
A strong work ethic and specific skills are essential in this office environment. To be considered for this role you MUST;
• Have excellent interpersonal skills;
• Minimum two years experience in a similar role. Experience in an engineering environment is advantageous, but not essential;
• Possess a valid drivers license;
• Have a high degree of computer literacy, especially with Microsoft programs;
• Ability to prioritise and manage your workload efficiently;
• Display confidence with problem solving;
• Be a supportive team player;
• Take pride in your work;
• Be able to make the Client feel great about the services we offer;
• Strong initiative;
• Be reliable; and
• Be flexible.
This position offers the opportunity to join a highly reputable company in Australia with a great team culture. If this sounds like a place where you would love to learn and grow, then click 'APPLY NOW' by close of business on 24 August 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in aiming for a workplace free of discrimination. We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community we serve.