Our client, a family owned Stonemason business, located on the Sunshine Coast are looking for a Scheduler to join their team. This role would suit a focused individual who is ready to roll up their sleeves and show their skills in coordination and some machine operation.
This is a casual position, offering up to 38 hours per week on day shift. There may also be some overtime as required. The roster is subject to change in accordance with product demand, and regular communication must be maintained with the Manager.
The Scheduler will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating all areas of jobs from the time the business receives the order to the time it is invoiced.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Receiving in goods such as sinks, bowls, and cooktops. Checking them for damage before signing off and placing them in the shelving;
• Keeping all shelving organised and neat;
• Following up any drawing details needed for the templater including sinks, bowls, taps and cook tops etc;
• Picking stone slabs for orders onto trolleys ready to be processed;
• Ability to use and understand simple drawing programs for the CNC machines; and
• Draw, check and prepare workshop drawings ready for production.
To be successful for this role, you must:
• Have experience in a similar role;
• Have knowledge of the stonemason / production industry, including CNC machines;
• Experience with workshop drawing;
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
• Able to multi-task while remaining efficient in all areas;
• Able to multi-task;
• Have excellent time management skills; and
• The ability to work within a team.
The position offers the opportunity to join a highly reputable company on the Sunshine Coast. If you would like to join a hard-working team, then click 'APPLY NOW' by close of business on Friday 11 October 2019.
NOTE: For Gumtree applications please do not click on the 'Message' button on the right side of the page, as your resume and details will not be added to our database.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in aiming for a workplace free of discrimination. We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community we serve.