We are looking for Car Wash Attendants for our sites in Chermside. This position would suit an individual who has strong attention to detail, a positive attitude and is a team player.
This is a casual position, offering approximately 38 hours, including weekend work. Due to the casual nature of the role, regular communication must be maintained with the Site Management Team.
The Car Wash Attendant will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced fun team environment.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Cleaning of site as required;
• Follow Open & Close procedures;
• Keep up with maintenance schedules;
• Processing Cars through the Auto Tunnel;
• Assist with customer queries;
• Interacting with customers to ensure they understand our products are how to use;
• Ensure safe traffic flow around site;
• Sell & monitor wash clubs; and
• Responsible handling of cash and ensuring till balances daily.
To be successful for this role, you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role (preferred);
• Present excellent communication skills;
• Be available for weekend work;
• Demonstrate ability to detail and clean vehicles; and
• Hold a driver's licence (preferred).
The role offers the opportunity to join a company who prides itself on the care for the customer's car and experience. If you would like to join a hard-working team, then click 'APPLY NOW'.
NOTE: For Gumtree applications please do NOT click on the 'Message' button on the right side of the page, as your resume and details will not be added to our database.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in aiming for a workplace free of discrimination. We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.